Sunday, November 23, 2008

R.I.P. Pushing Daisies

Pushing Daisies is, metaphorically speaking Pushing Daisies. Was that lame? That was lame. I apologize.

Despite the heroic efforts of this gorgeous blog, and this letter:

Dear ABC,

I am a homeless, Legless, Armless and pie less person in love with the show Pushing Daises. It is my only joy in an otherwise very bleak and lonely world. If you cancel this show, I will have no reason to carry on. Seriously. None whatsoever. Do you really want that on your shoulders? Karma, ABC. Karma. Also, My deaf and blind veteran grandfather who fought for this country's freedom is also in love with Pushing Daisies. If not for me, Please save it for him. Also for LJ and Jimmy. Thank you and God Speed ABC.

as written by me at the request of LJ.

Pushing Daisies has been cancelled. How will I spend my Wednesday nights?


That is all.

~B

1 comment:

Hanie said...

I am going into depression also because one of the best shows ever is being cancelled! Pushing Daisies is so cute, creative, new, fresh, exciting, and like no other show. All that is left on tv now is 23 different types of stupid Law & Order. Variety can't win!!