Monday, May 17, 2010

Richmond, VA














You are looking, boys and girls, (Probably mostly girls) at my new city of residence. Richmond, Virginia. I gave my notice at work, told Mom and Dad, and reserved a UHaul.

It's official. We are moving. July 2. I am excited, curious, thrilled and utterly heart broken. Arizona is my home. My dry, dusty, windy home but, from what I hear, Virginia is for (History) lovers.



All who have my personal contact info are welcome (and begged) to come visit us anytime. I will take you to our Nations Capital (Which is 1.5 hours away),New York City (5), Philadelphia (4), or for all you Office fans out there FABULOUS Scranton, PA! (6) I'm not kidding. This is not a test.



That is all.
~B

5 comments:

adam said...

You know when you are on a roller coaster and go down real fast and for a second you don't know if you are having fun or really sorry you got on the ride? I kinda felt that when I read your post. I will miss you guys. And come visit at some point. That is all.
~A

Bethany Jane said...

Thats pretty much exactly how I feel.

Hanie said...

This is exciting news!! Heather and I already talked about visiting! A history nerd like me will be in heaven. Congratulations on the move :)

Bethany Jane said...

Hanie, you and Heather are welcome anytime. Sheriously. Anytime.

Bethany Jane said...

And I'm sooo excited about the History there as well. I just recently found out that St Johns Church, where Patrick Henry gave the "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" speech is in Richmond. How cool is that?