Saturday, September 27, 2008

I just discovered this. I am sick people. Sick. How could I have not known. I am shaken to the core, rocked upon my foundation, sick like plastered vomiting sorority chick.

How could I have not known. How will I carry on? God in your infinite wisdom, WHY?!?!?

I know I don't discuss my personal life often. (no seriously, Shut up! I don't) but this was just to great of a challenge to handle all on my own.


Clay Aiken is Gay

Your condolences to me can be sent as a monetary gift.

That is all.

~B

2 comments:

Hanie said...

You always make me laugh on how 'word wise' you are. You always put things so delicately that...it just amazes me. You should be a journalist who puts it simply for all to understand.

LJ said...

Look, don't be mad, but I already knew it. Any male person whose eyebrows are so perfectly coiffed had to be batting for the opposite team.